Kiwetinohk seeks to operate lawfully and with the highest ethical standards. Staff, consultants, contractors, suppliers or members of the public are encouraged to promptly report their concerns in writing by mail or email to email@example.com
Kiwetinohk’s Whistleblower Committee consists of:
- Chairman, Kevin Brown
- Chief Executive Officer, Pat Carlson
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Janet Annesley
- Chief Financial Officer, Jakub Brogowski
- Executive Vice President, Land & Community Relations, Sue Kuethe
- Vice President Production, Tim Alberts
Emails received are reviewed by a third-party to protect confidentiality.
Committee members are excluded from reviews involving themselves.
All reports will be investigated discretely, and appropriate action will be taken. Company policy forbids retaliation for whistleblowing regardless of the determination of follow-up investigation.